Stevenson School for Ministry November Seminar
Leading Into the Future: Developing Skills for Healthy Change
Date: Nov. 19, begins 9:00 a.m. and ends 3:00 p.m.
Location: St. Andrew’s in the Valley, 4620 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg PA 17112
Cost: No Cost and Lunch included
This seminar day will:
- Provide you with strategies for team building as disciples
- Offer adaptive leadership strategies and process to prepare for your new initiative
- Engage in ways to name the unintended grief that comes with change
- Prepare those who are engaging in Reimagining Faith formation for the 21st century
For more information, view this video.
Why attend this seminar?
Change is scary. Change is difficult. Change is uncomfortable. The reality is that change is probably the only thing that is guaranteed in this world and in our life in Christ.
How are we adapting to change and making decisions that lead us into growth and deeper faith? Outcomes from this seminar will include tools and ideas for leading through change to:
- Tackle tough challenges and do the adaptive work necessary to achieve progress and thrive. Adaptive leadership, at its heart,
- Involve the central dynamics of the spiritual life and transformation, which includes loss, risk and trust, even death and resurrection.
- Include the work of Ronald Heifetz and Marty Linsky, this workshop is designed to equip leaders for spiritually adaptive change. All are welcome to attend this free workshop. Lunch will be provided. If you have special dietary needs, please bring your lunch